When you need the services of estate lawyers in Colchester CT, trust the local legal professionals with decades of experience, The Prue Law Group, P.C. Did you know that you should draft your first will in early adulthood? It is one of the most important and serious tasks to undertake at the start of your adult life. When you work with The Prue Law Group, you get the peace of mind knowing that our team is exceedingly sensitive in all personal legal matters.
Do your estate planning needs require that minors or elder family members be taken care of? How about ensuring that your financial assets are preserved? For all of these needs and more, rely on the expertise of the attorneys and paralegals at The Prue Law Group. Our estate planning services include:
● Creation of Trusts, Both Living & Testamentary
● Creation of Living Wills & Appointing Health Care Agents
● Drafting, Updating, and Revoking Wills
● Establishing Conservatorships
● Evaluating Tax Ramifications and Changes in Tax Laws
● Preparing Clients for Title 19 Eligibility
● Preparing Powers of Attorney
● Protecting Businesses and Designating Recipients
If your needs are on a more personal, consistent basis, consider the concierge services offered by The Prue Law Group. When you trust The Prue Law Group, our knowledgeable and resourceful staff will provide you with the one-on-one, personal attention you need. We can assist you with the following:
● Managing Finances
● Paying Bills
● Running Errands
● Organization and Assistance with Everyday Life
…and Much More.
When you need assistance with any facet of estate planning, rely on the competent and effective legal staff at The Prue Law Group. To meet with the attorneys and paralegals at The Prue Law Group, P.C., call (860) 423-9231 today.