Drafting a will is one of the most basic and important tasks you should undertake early in your adulthood. At The Prue Law Group, P.C. we’re sensitive to the issues that affect your assets and those of your heirs. Our staff of attorneys and paralegals work closely with our clients. We can ensure the care of minors and elderly family members, as well as preserve your financial assets. In addition, The Prue Law Group, P.C. will advise you when a review of your estate plan is appropriate.
The Prue Law Group, P.C.’s Estate Planning Services Include:
- Drafting, Updating, and Revoking Wills
- Evaluating Tax Ramifications and Changes in Tax Laws
- We review your files and will share the impacts of updated tax laws upon your existing estate.
- Creation of Trusts, Both Living & Testamentary
- Creation of Living Wills & Appointing Health Care Agents
- Establishing Conservatorships
- Preparing Clients for Title 19 Eligibility
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Protecting Businesses and Designating Recipients. With proper estate planning, you can protect your business assets and provide a smooth transition between you and the recipient of your business.
OUR CONCIERGE SERVICE represents our highest level of service. Our knowledgeable and efficient staff provide our clients with one-on-one, personal attention. We can assist clients in managing finances, paying bills, running errands, and organizing and assisting them in their daily lives.
To meet with The Prue Law Group, P.C. at one of our law offices, call (860) 423-9231 today!