From the initial purchase and sale agreements to the title searches and closing, The Prue Law Group, P.C. is available to assist and lead you through the entire Real Estate transaction, both residential and commercial. With over four decades of knowledge and experience, you can trust us to lead you through the complicated process to a satisfactory result.
The Prue Law Group, P.C.’s Experience in Real Estate and Land Conservation Transactions Include:
- Representing Buyers & Sellers in all types of residential and commercial transactions
- Representing Clients In Conservation Easement Transactions
- Identifying Sources of Financing
- Creating Limited Liability Companies to protect the owner and/or landlord from certain exposure.
- Creating Estate Plans to help protect, conserve and pass on land assets
- Handling Zoning and Subdivision Matters
- Attending to Foreclosures
We pride ourselves on excellence in client services. Our attorneys and paralegals take the time to explain the necessary steps, the expected timeline, and the information necessary to our clients. It’s our goal to make the real estate process as seamless and stress-free as possible, always keeping our client’s best interest in mind.
Meet with a real estate attorney at one of our offices by calling (860) 423-9231 today!